Bingo Extra seems to be promoting solidarity and equity with their Bingo Lotto Progressive promo, where if you win, so does everyone else! Pretty cool message sent out to the world, right? This is how it works: if your numbers turn out to be called in the first four balls during the game, you will trigger the Bingo Lotto jackpot and you win 80% of the pot, while all the other participants share the rest of 20%. Promo takes place from 8 am until 1 am every day, and you can play any 90 Ball Bingo games in order to qualify. The starting point for the total cash amount is £5,000, the more players participate, the higher will the prize go. If you want to get a chance to win the massive jackpot you need to first make a deposit worth £20 and buy at least 6 bingo cards.

So this is a great time to invite all your friends at Bingo Extra and win the jackpot together! Have fun playing at one of our favourite uk online bingo sites!



I want to receive your exclusive bonuses!

Be Gamble Aware, 18+ only.
CyberBingo exclusive no deposit bonus

Exclusive bonuses


Exclusive bingo bonus codes, free cash to play bingo cards and slots, that you will not find somewhere else! Get the most from BingoBonus.Codes with our exclusive bonuses section, become a member of BBC and start to submit new bonus codes to earn real Bitcoins immediately!
(Full details here)
$35 free on signup from BingoHall.com